....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, May 8, 2009

the REAL thing: frames and a freebie

What a busy week! {inter}National Scrapbook day festivities lasted all weekend! With so much going on, I still managed to get something new for you. I love the look of photos with white edges, and they look even better when they are slightly curled...enough to make them look real. So, introducing...the REAL thing: frames.


And to see them in action, here's one by Krisi:

and a 2-pager by me: {for my sister--she needs to tell the story}


And finally a sample for you to try: The REAL thing frames: photobooth FREEBIE:
image is linked
Enjoy!

--Chelle

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this frame - can't wait to use this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these frames ROCK - thanks for the bonus one - it's so cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you do NOT expire your links!!! This is my FIRST time here looking and I have signed up for your news letter too. I bought your "Real Thing Frames" when they first came out, but did not have the freebie! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete