....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, June 5, 2009

It's FRIDAY!

I've always liked Fridays, but now that new releases come out on Fridays, I love them even more. I've had so many requests for more colors of the on-the-dot alpha, that I decided to make it a collection:































But that's not all, here's the companion alpha collection:































In the store there are LOTS of choices: each alpha is available individually...or these collections...or if you really love them, the entire collection for a substantial discount!






























With so many colors, you're bound to find one that fits your layout.
By me:













By Krisi:
























or if not, they do "slightly" recolor rather well:
by Bre:































By Krisi:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how easy they recolor and that they come with a sheet of paper that matches the alpha!

    ReplyDelete