....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, June 8, 2009

The rain came tumbling down

It has rained everyday here for about 10 days. And I live in a desert! The storms have been bad enough that it has hailed nearly everyday during that time. I'm grateful for the moisture, but it would be nice if we could plant the flowers!
Last Tuesday morning as the cement contractors left, my new curbing looked AWESOME! Tuesday night was the first hail storm...the cement would've been fine in the rain, but the hail? Nope. Pocked the cement. All of if. Marble-sized hail will do that to you. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

Good news is I can scrap and design without guilt, because I can't work outside. LOL!

--Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment