....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

You go girl! and Sampler/Freebie

Hope you are having a great Friday! I have a new kit this week: Girl Power


The blues, greens, and browns are PERFECT for girl scout layouts! And as always there are lots of non-girl scout related items, so you will find yourself reaching for this kit again and again. AND the colors correspond with the Let's Camp S'more kit, too!

I spent a good chunk of this week baking. Look what I made for you: Cookie Power
Mmmmm! Bet you're hungry now! Just look what lovely creations my CT made with these kits:


One more item, I See Right Through You Vellum Journaling Tags
I See Right Through You was a speed scrap participation prize, but if you weren't able to join us, now you can find it in the store. I works GREAT for the Saturday Special: Leading challenge. Don't forget to take the challenge and upload before July 1st to earn points towards store discounts.

Now that you've read all the way to the bottom, here's your prize:

download the sampler/freebie here

Have a GREAT weekend!

--Chelle

5 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome cookies! They look gorgeous! I'm sure your family enjoyed this project as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the add-on...this is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Now I want a cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind, but I've just found the freebie. I'll probably be back for the whole kit once I get back to work from summer break. I've got a whole trip to Savannah, GA to scrap - LOTS of GS opportunities. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete