....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday: Journal Jumpstarts- Siblings

Hello!  It’s Liz and I am here bringing you this month’s Journal Jumpstart.  I don’t know if you are aware but April 10th was National Siblings Month.  Siblings and the relationships between them is always an interesting topic for layouts.  I can’t count the number of layouts I have done of my two girls or the relationship between my brother and I.  This month reflect on the siblings in your life, whether they are your own siblings or not and scrap a layout about it!  And if you are an only child, think about what you might want in a sibling and do an All About Me page.

Here is a layout I did about my little brother:

chris

I used With Thankful Hearts, Tell Me More, Stitch Me Up: Grids, and Chelle’s newest release Wet Paint Alpha (I am seriously in love with this alpha!). 

So take some time to think about some of the siblings in your life (or the ones you wish were) and scrap it!

No comments:

Post a Comment