....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Memory spark Monday: What is one thing you want to accomplish today?

Hmmmm….Back in October my digi-scrappin’ supplies started growing. When I got the new compy in August, I had them turn my old hd into an external hd, so I started moving stuff there, but it was nearly full, so one day I started cleaning it up: deleting program files, etc so I could fill it up with digi stuff. I kept a few things—my genealogy files, Dave’s business files, all my pic files, etc. Anyway, November and December were so busy with work, that I didn’t enter anything in Quickbooks, so when the first week of January arrived and I tried to open my quickbooks files, I found them missing. I was SO discouraged. I didn’t keep anything neat or organized, but at least I kept it. I spent one day sorting all the papers, and then began the arduous task of re-entered every item in ALL SEVEN accounts!!!!!! It seems that “money” has been the top of my to-do list EVERY day, including my days off. Today, I want to finish the last account, track down the discrepancies, and get on to W-2’s, W-3’s, 1099’s and 1096’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment