....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, December 4, 2009

New Release Friday: Scrap Like Liz Templates

Hi, guys, sorry about not getting a sneak peek out to you yesterday. The holidays and illness have been stealing my time. But anyways, Chelle has a new product for you today that is especially awesome to me. It is the Scrap Like Liz Templates, which are templates based on LOs by yours truly. Here is a preview:

I love the LOs that Chelle picked out! She has done an awesome job! And here are some of the fabulous LOs that the CT has whipped up this week:
By Fiona:

By Bethanny:

By Julie:

By Becca:

By Liz:

By Jan:


That is all I have for you this week, but I promise to get the sneak out on next Thursday. So stop by next week and see what new goodies Chelle is creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment