....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, December 12, 2008

We got our Books!

I always LOVE the days when my books come in the mail. I know you've seen some of the layouts before, but here's how they turn out in real life:


Look back to this post: http://focusonthestory.blogspot.com/2008/12/template-tuesday.html
to see this layout in digital form:

And Natalie's trek book...she took it to Young Men's & Young Women's on Wednesday. It kept getting passed around as people looked through it for pictures of themselves. The adults ooo'd and aahh'd over it. She loves it!



Someone asked what it cost. The answer was about $75. I say about $1 a page. Considering the cost of printing photos and scrapbook paper--CHEAP! I LOVE CherishBound!

No comments:

Post a Comment