....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gallery Standouts


Happy Saturday, everyone! Tracy (sunshineTK) here with a terrific set of gallery standouts. I love browsing Chelle's gallery to see what everyone else has done with her yummy goodies - I get so much inspiration!

This first layout is by whitneyt. I love the perspective in this photo and the little "dirty" scatters:
My second pick is by ngneer98. Such terrific composition and title work!
And finally, here's a fun, summery layout by lraewoo - I love the shaped journaling.
Make sure you upload your layouts and projects using Chelle's products to her ScrapMatters gallery and you could be featured in an upcoming gallery standouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment