....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Celebrate a Flashback



Hello fans of Chelle! It's merchi aka Karen here...

I don't know about you, but it's always nice to look back and reflect on the old year when facing a new one! I think about what I did or did not accomplish in the old year; ways to change and improve in the new year; and things I did right and would like to do again!

How did you ring in the new year? Did you have a party? Movie and ice cream night (my dd did)? Or maybe attend a Speed Scrap (like me)? I think Chelle's Celebrate! kits are perfect for scrapping your new year's celebration, no matter how you celebrated! The fun colors and elements are so versatile and not strictly for birthdays, take a look at Celebrate! Bold...


It's available in Chelle's ScrapMatters shop here!

I used it to create my January calendar topper for my 2011 calendar that I gave away as gifts this past Christmas... see my goofy children! lol:



Here is a bit more inspiration for Celebrate! Bold...

by Kelli:


another one from me:


and a couple using Celebrate! Brite

by Stacey:


and Fran:


Happy New Year, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment