....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, April 8, 2011

No New Releases this Friday.

Everyone Chelle has taken a much needed break this week to re-energize and spend some time with her family!  She has been working like crazy the past few months working like crazy!  So this break was definitely needed.  She will be back with a new release next week.  But for this week I want to highlight some of my favorite Chelle products!

Stitch Me Up: Combo  I use stitches on a lot of my layouts and these are the best out there.  The separate holes make shadowing a cinch!

Wet Paint Alpha  An incredibly versatile alpha!  Great for titlework and gives a paper feel to your pages!  Recolors fabulously!

Celebrate Brite!  I am a sucker for birthday kits and this one has it all!  Fun colors and great elements!  I have used it to scrap at least 3 different birthday parties! 

image

And finally, Penalty Box. We are huge hockey fans and great hockey kits are few and far between.  This kit has it all!  I love it and all the add on colors.  In fact, all of the sports kits are a great buy!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment