....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Freebie!

It's Tuesday which means freebie day! I told you there was a freebie today that used the stacked templates talked about yesterday! Well, I just happen to have made the freebie for today. It's Shanell, again, filling in for Jami (alansrock) who is in Japan. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and all the people of Japan getting their lives together each day.

I really loved my little layout of my baby girl, so I thought I'd share it in a page starter. A page starter is like a quickpage, except there are no photo openings. So, you can take the starter and add your frames/photos/extra embellies and make a page in no time! It also uses a couple of products that are on sale for Chelle's Spring Sale!

It is based on my layout Giggles and Grins:


Here is a preview of the page starter:

You can download the page starter HERE

You can check out the kits used in this page starter by clicking on each image! They are 25% off until Friday the 8th!



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your page starter. Have a great day. We'll see you back here tomorrow with "How Did you Do that?"

4 comments:

  1. Awesome...thanks! Cute layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this freebie.
    I love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete