....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Flashback Monday!






We are rewinding the clock today and looking at an oldie, but goodie in Chelle's Shop! Shanell here doing my favorite thing on the blog: talking about my favorite products! I love layers. I love stacking, but I find it takes me a long time to get it right. I'm constantly moving things about and trying to get it to look right. Well, when Chelle came out with these my heart sang out!

I LOVE these templates. It makes it super easy for me to "get it right" with out spending a lot of time doing it. I use these ALL. THE. TIME! I use them seperately and together with other layers. I will stack a couple together to get this effect:

{image linked for full credits}
or use them by themselves to get this effect:


{image linked for full credits}

They are great for single pages or photos or lots of photos. They are fun and easy and come with shadows. They are also in a wonky version too! Check them out!! Stay tuned tomorrow for a freebie that uses these stacked templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment