....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Template Tuesday

Sorry about the technical difficulties earlier this week. It's a LONG story--for another day.

Here's this week's template:

My version: (I used one of the photo blocks for my story--you could use one, or two, or as the template shows)


The gap in the middle of mine is to compensate for the "ditch" in my Cherish Bound book. Usually I ignore it, but I was afraid my son's face would end up in the ditch.



Credits are: Amanda Thorderson's harvest kit; stitching by Anna Aspnes; alpha modified version of Shabby Princess's harvest spice; the flourishes are by Katie Pertiet; and the heart pin is by Irene Alexeva;



Download the template here

No comments:

Post a Comment