....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Template Tuesday

Sorry about the technical difficulties earlier this week. It's a LONG story for another time.
Here's this week's template:
Here's my version: notice that I used one of the photo blocks for my story. You could use one or two or just as the template is.
The gap in the middle is to compensate for the "gutter" in my Cherishbound books. It is ample for what is actually needed. If you have any questions, email me.
Credits: harvest by amanda thorderson; alpha is modified from harvest spice by shabby princess; stitches by anna aspnes; pin by irene alexeva; flourishes by katie pertiet
Template can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment