....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Memory Spark Monday

Hi everyone, Janine here to bring you this week's Memory Spark Monday! This time of year with Valentine's Day the month is full of yummy sweets so it got me thinking about what treats I love and the treats that my family loves. We are big on sweets in my house, and we love all kinds of sweet things. It doesn't take long for sweets to run out in our house so we try not to keep them around all the time. Our tastes can change over the years and many times my little boy who is a cheese lover will often turn down sweets to have cheese instead, so think about what you like to treat yourself to and journal or scrap about it. I did a layout about my little man's love of cheese using Chelle's amazing food kit Food for Fans and her fab journaling pieces called Take Note. Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment