....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Means……..

title-teasers-header

Hi everyone!! Canadianmommy here with a Title Teaser for you!  Summer is approaching fast and I am super excited. I love summer! Warm weather, vacations, family time, picnics, campfires, swimming, everything about summer makes me happy! So for today’s Title Teaser, I want you to think about summer.  Whether you love it or hate it or somewhere in between, what does it mean to you?  Your title could be “Summer Means…”, “Summer Is….”, etc.

Let me show you mine:

wsummermeans

I used Chelle’s Let’s Camp S’More:

folder

and Coming Full Circle:

folder

I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to leave a link to your page in the comments section! Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment