Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement! Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there ---> Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Tips to Surviving NSD
To quote Brittish Designs...
* scroll down to the next post for the ScrapMatters blog train stop! **
Hey there!! Just popping in to give you some tips to surviving NSD weekend!!
* Try, try again! If the SM shop isn't loading, or you get errors, or white blank pages, just keep trying. Hit refresh. Our server people are trying to fix it, but this happens EVERY time we have a big sale like this. Just try to remain calm and patient.
* Try off hours. In the middle of the night you might have more luck in the shop!
* Wait to download. If you can wait 'til Monday or Tuesday to download your purchases, you'll not only get faster download speeds, you'll also free up the site for someone else to shop!
* Remain calm. SM always takes care of our customers. If you have a problem I can almost guarantee you that SM will do right by you and fix whatever needs to be fixed just as quickly as humanly possible. So just stay calm and try not to get too annoyed with our limping site!!!!
Believe me, I wish I could magically make our site not lag when our traffic peaks like this. We're doing our very best!!
SM will be down from 1-5 AM EST to add RAM to the servers. Please be patient with us and let me know if you are having issues. I'll do my best to make sure you are taken care of.
This is a blog of a digital designer and CT members. This blog is used to the promote the products of digital scrapping designer(s). CT members posting on this blog have received free kits and other products in exchange for creating pages and promoting the designer's work.