....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Time Again for Saturday Standouts!



Hello Friends!

Kairyn here with the Saturday Standouts this week! Before we get into that, are you enjoying all the fun at ScrapMatters for iNSD weekend? Oh my! SO much going on! Did you take advantage of Chelle's great sales? Did you see all the fun games, contests and Speed Scraps going on in the SM forum? Wow! What a fantastic weekend!

I was looking through the gallery and found some wonderful layouts by Chelle's fans... look at this one:


Forbidden Journey by ana_carol uses Chelle's Dragons kit. I love the paper strips under the photo and the title work is terrific!


Putting Around by longhorn is another stupendous layout using Hole in One... I love the slanted paper showing the putting green paper underneath, and look at all her layers!


Day at the Denver Zoo by nof007750 is so cute! I love her boys in their snowsuits! This was done using Chelle's latest release Zoo-pendous!

And even though I'm supposed to stop with three, I have to show you one more! lol


Soccer by ShortCake is just too fun to ignore! I love the photos of his jersey and the scattering of buttons and balls! She used Chelle's Kick It! kit for this fun layout!

I've linked each layout... be sure to stop over and leave these ladies some much deserved love... everybody needs a kind word or two!

Enjoy the rest of your iNSD weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment