....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Product Flashback: Make A Splash


Hi everyone! Happy Monday. Cara (aka colson) here today to highlight a "not new" digi-kit of Chelle's. Since the weather is (finally!) warming up and summertime fun is on our minds, this kit is perfect for showcasing those swimming, waterpark, vacation or other warm weather pictures. There are so many fun papers and splash embellies that you just want to smile while you create your layout! Here's a look at the kit which you can get HERE:



Isn't that fun?!? My little boy and I tagged along with my husband on a recent business trip and I found this to be the perfect kit to scrap the photos of swimming in the hotel pool. Here's my layout using Make A Splash, Splash of Summer Alpha and Scrap Like Tracy Templates:

I challenge you to start taking some warm weather photos and grab this kit... you'll be so glad you did! Link us up here, so we can see your fabulous layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment