....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

LDS Blog Train ... Toot! Toot!

Welcome to the Chelle's Creations Station!  While you are here for your layover, I hope you'll enjoy a quick look at some of my recent & favorite products:


Make sure you sign up for my newsletter right over there ---> to be notified of new products, freebies, and sales.   (The top sign-up is for personal use...the bottom one for commercial use)

Now onto the LDS Blog Train:




Here's my contribution:

Toot!  Toot!  I hear the train coming.  All aboard!!!  Off to:   Let Me Scrapbook for the next stop! See you next time!

--Chelle

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm first :D Thank you for your contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this adorable freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The store wouldn't let me register so that I could get your freebie but it was quite cute :)

    ReplyDelete