....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, September 18, 2009

We're "buliding" something fun over here!!!





Hello folks!
This is Bre here, and I am super excited to show you what Chelle has created for this week's new release! Without further adieu, I ( and by "I", I really mean Chelle lol) give you:


Building Blocks v.1 & Building Blocks v.2!!!


 here




and here





Aren't they just fabulous??? I know that I love that blocked look, but I just don't have the patience to sit down and chop all of my papers into uniform shapes. Now, with Chelle's awesome shape templates, I can just clip and go. The best part? She includes plain, doodle outlined, and inked edges psd shapes, as well as pngs for those that need them. They are truely all-inclusive sets of templates!

Building Blocks v.1 & Building Blocks v.2 are also available in a money saving bundle:


found here

PS: I have also heard that Chelle might be having a sale. Make sure to go check it out!

Now onto some inspiration from the rest of the CT ladies:

 

 



Have a great weekend everyone!

{Chelle here, Bre was right:

All Building Blocks kits are 20% off Friday and Saturday ONLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment