....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Roaring Fun Tuesday Freebie!

Hi everyone, Janine here with this weeks Tuesday Freebie. My son and I just LOVE Chelle's new kit Dragons and I made several pages using this kit, for both snake pages and dragon pages. I'm going to share a quickpage today of one of the pages I did for a dragon page of my son wearing his Halloween costume two years ago when he was my cute little dragon. I hope you enjoy the quickpage and will check out Chelle's kit Dragons HERE.


Here is what you will be getting, click HERE to go to 4-shared for the download. Please leave a comment here or on 4shared I love to read them, and have a Roaring fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Magnificent! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys will love this--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chelle! and thank Janine for us as well. My kids love the show "Jane and the Dragon." I think this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete