....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Carol=Sat blog banner



Carol here with this week's Saturday standouts and CT Spotlight!! To me hybrid doesn't always get as much attention as layouts. So this week I have chosen to highlight hybrid. I think these ladies have done an excellent job and here they are:

tgmousechick



Abhall76


lionsimba


Remember to upload all of your layouts using Chelle's awesome kits to her gallery here at ScrapMatters. Who knows you may be spotlighted next!!

Now on to my CT spotlight: Neeny (Janine). For those of you who don't know, Janine is a big contributor to Chelle's CT forum. She does a lot behind the scenes to get us all organized. So without further ado, NEENY!!!!

I asked Janine three questions and here is what she told me:
1) How long have you been digi scrapping?
I have been digi scrapping for about 4 and a half years since just after my son was born.
2) What is your fav kit and LO?
My favorite kit and layout would be: Celebrate Bold


This is my favorite layout from that kit I love all the colors and the AMAZING elements!

(image is linked so you can check out all of Janine's fantastic layouts)

3) Where do you get your inspiration for your layouts?
The inspiration from layouts usually just comes from looking around galleries, challenges or the photos and kit I am using itself. I pull from many different places for variety.


Well thank you very much Janine!! It was an honor to spotlight you this week. And thank you to everyone who reads Chelle's blog! Make sure you get your Chelle's Creations layouts in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment