....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, October 18, 2010

October's Journal Jumpstart



Hi, it's Heather (snowdrop) with your Journal Jumpstart for October! Fall brings us closer to the start of the holiday season, and everyone has a favorite holiday. For today's journaling prompt, I want you to journal WHY you love your favorite holiday. Not just a sentence or two, but really journal any feelings, emotions, and/or special memories that make that holiday your favorite!

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I have special childhood memories of that holiday with my mom and grandma, and when I saw Chelle's vintage Halloween kit, All Hallows Eve, I had finally found that perfect kit to scrap those memories! It's a rare non picture layout for me, but of course your layout can include pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment