....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Spin a CT


Hello everyone and happy Monday! It's Cara (aka colson) here hoping that those of you who celebrated Christmas had a wonderful holiday over the weekend. As I wade through the sea of wrapping paper in my house to get to my computer, I'm excited to share my love for Melissa's (aka prettypeaches) gallery. I chose to spin her "Bridal Shower" layout because I love her use of stacked elements and how she pulled from many kits to make a cohesive layout.
Here's Melissa's layout:


And here's the link to her layout so you can leave her some love.


And here's my interpretation:





I used two kits to create this layout! Hopefully these will inspire you to scrap those special memories... and try using more than one kit to accomplish it! Link us up here so we can see your layouts and leave you some love. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment