....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Flashback Time!


Hello everyone! Roxana here to bring you the Monday Product Flashback!

My son has been in love with dragons lately, so when I saw Chelle´s Dragons immediately thought about him and remembered how excited he was in our last visit to Disneyworld, especially in the Norwegian Pavilion.



(click on preview to go to the store)


Here´s a page I made with this amazing kit:


I loved all the fabulous elements, but I don´t have to tell you that, you can see it in my cluster! The textured skin dragon papers were just fantastic. And the metal alpha and viking helmet were just the perfect touch my page needed! Are you wondering about that beautiful mat in the background? It is from The Cutting Edge Templates, also by Chelle and you can find it here.

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment