....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, March 18, 2011

New Releases: E-I-E-I-O and CU Shabby Overlays Plus Blog Freebie

It’s Friday and Chelle has a great new farm kit.  It’s fun with felt!  My personal favorite is the pig, but that’s just me!  Great for farm, petting zoo, and much more!  Available in a combo pack as well as just the kit and just the felties.  For this week only, the felties are free when you purchase the kit! Here is a look at the combo:

  And for those looking for CU items, Chelle is releasing these shabby overlays.  I am in love with these and they are definitely on my shopping list!

And here is some CT inspiration:

Janine:

Roxana: 

Jan:

Kayla: 

Heather:

Fran: 

Liz:

Kairyn:

Bre:

Shanell: 

Karen: 

Kassie: 

Cara:  Finally, a little blog freebie to coordinate:

And that’s it!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love it. I think my favorite is the baby chick!!! So cute. Thanks for the great freebie too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete