....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gallery Standouts

Hello everyone! Tracy here yet again with another terrific installment of gallery standouts. There is so much gorgeous eye candy in Chelle's gallery this week that I had a super hard time narrowing it down. But here are three of my favorites:

This first layout is by navaja77. I love all the amazing paper layers and the little details - like the ticket clipped to the photo. Awesome!

This layout by roxanamdm is so much fun!! I was totally taken in by the gigantic blended photo and all the repeated circles.


And finally, this beauty by sidsymarie pulled me in with those gorgeous photos and terrific journaling.

Hope you've enjoyed today's gallery standouts, and make sure you upload your layouts using Chelle's products to her ScrapMatters gallery!

1 comment:

  1. This totally made my day! Thank you for selecting my layout!

    ReplyDelete