....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, March 14, 2011


Good Morning! It is Shanell here today with a little quickie creation. Are you ever stuck with an idea of how you want to scrap? Or, do you get great inspiration from posters/book covers/ ads and just roll with it? Well, this quickie creation today will hopefully help all of you. I made a sketch. A very loose "drawing" of a page I wanted to create. Then, from that sketch, I just went with it. I added more and changed it up a bit too, but my starting point was the sketch.

So once I had the idea on "paper" I was able to just let the creativity flow. I hope you can use this inspiration to create something QUICKLY too! Here is my final page from the sketch!




Shanell Festive Alpha
I used the new Festive Alpha that was released on Friday from Chelle! I ADORE this alpha and can see me using it on every layout for a while. Plus, who would have thought Choo Choo, Back 2 School, Doodley Doo Shapes and Holly Jolly Holiday Glitters would go together so well??? I hope the sketch inspires some creativity in you! If you play along, make sure to leave a comment so we can leave some love! Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment