....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Flashback!

Photobucket

Hi all! Karen (aka sidsymarie) here to bring you this Monday's flashback! I'm guesting this month for Chelle, and let me tell you, I am so in heaven. All her products are absolutely fabulous and I've just loved creating with them!

Today is a special Monday for me -- it's my son's birthday! He turns four years old today. Where has the time gone? In honor of his birth, I wanted to share with you Chelle's Beary Cute Baby Boy combo:



Here's a closer look at just the kit:



For my LO, I took two of the templates included in the combo and combined them together. Also, I added the name and date element that's shown in the preview on the bottle and filled out all the info on it, but then decided to take it off for my web layout. Of course, when I print the layout, I'll use the one with all the info on it. So here's my little boy, back on the day he was born:



Just in case you aren't as lucky as me to have the world's cutest boy, or even the second cutest boy, Chelle has a matching kit just for girls that's every bit as adorable, but well, pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment