....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Flashback Time!



Does it almost feel like Spring is on it's way? Sort of? Even a little? It's Kairyn here with a Spring flashback! No, Spring doesn't feel right around the corner here...not with five foot snowbanks outside my door, but I know it's coming. Just this morning we saw TWO Pileated Woodpeckers checking the nearby trees for bugs!

Bug Catcher is a great Spring-y feeling kit! Why not scrap some Spring today? It always makes me feel warmer!

Bug Catcher

I scrapped some chilly fun outdoors!

merchi_scrap like jan


merchi_scrap like jan

Just to be clear, I did use flowers from Chelle's Carrot Patch kit, and Scrap Like Jan Templates which are new this week! I love how my LOs came out, and I can't wait to see yours! Link us up, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment