....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Football FRIDAY!

Ever since I was a young girl, we've been attending Friday night football games at the high school. My DH is definitely a sports fan, so Saturdays we watch a few college games too. In celebration of the season, I created Play the Game



But I wanted the kit to work for you no matter the team you follow, so I also created six coordinating mini kits. Your purchase of Play the Game includes the red mini kit. AND a coupon for an additional Play the Game: Your team colors mini kit. Additional colors are available for purchase separately.



Look what the CT did!

Jen:

Fiona:


Kathleen:


 
Becca:

Julie:

Liz:

Neeny:


(Check out Krisi's card. On the inside she wrote: "Glad I found you!" to give to her dh. How cute is THAT!)


I had lots of fun with this kit:  I used it for a layout about the Thanksgiving afternoon family football game...



a layout about our Friday night tradition....



 
and a layout about my ds's football experience.


Hope you have a great weekend!

--Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment