....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sneaky Peeks

Hello, everyone.  This is Liz bringing you this weeks Sneak Peeks.  And this week I have 3, yes, 3 sneak peeks for you.  I know how excited you guys must be, so let's see what we have in store:

First up is something a little new from Chelle:


Very intriguing I know.  This release is something that I think should be in everyone's stash.  Something you need when you get into those scrapping ruts that seem to happen to everyone.

Next up, is this new product that I am personally in love with.  As usual, Chelle has outdone herself and come up with a product that just works so well in so many ways.  Here it is:





Can you guess what it might be?  Hmmm, I wonder?  And for the last peek, this might be a product that some of you recognize.  If you don't, well then tomorrow is the time to check it out.  It is the perfect product for all those fall LOs that I know everyone is or will be scrapping.  Here it is:
















I bet some of you recognize it this one!  I don't know about you all but all these sneak peeks make me want to put on a sweater, sit in front of a fire and sip some hot mulled cider.  Unfortunately, I have no fireplace and it is 85 degrees outside.  Oh well, I will think fall thoughts instead.  Have a great day and come back tomorrow for the big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment