....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Memory Spark Monday!

Hi everyone, this is Janine also known as Neeny again to bring you another Memory Spark Monday and get your week started off thinking about great memories. Fall is in the air, and I love this time of year when the leaves change and it starts to get a little chilly even though I don't really like the cold it is nice to know that those heat filled days during the summer are behind me. One thing I love about fall is taking a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with my family. We have gone every year since my son was born, and last year was his first year to really understand what was going on and he LOVED it. I loved seeing the enthusiasm on his face for everything that was going on and that he wanted to try everything out. He also kept asking to go back every single day so it definitely made a good impression on him. I am looking forward to going back again this year and seeing his face light up with joy at all the pumpkins and activities he can participate in while we are there. Take this time today to think about your favorite season and scrap about it or even just journal about it for later. What makes it your favorite season, and what do you love to do during that time of year? Since I love fall, I scrapped pictures of my son from the pumpkin patch last year using the amazing kit Midnight Crow from Chelle's Creations. Here is the page I made of my son playing in the hay maze at the pumpkin patch last year. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment