....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Memory Spark Monday

Welcome 2010! It's a new year with new beginnings. I always love this time of year (and September too for the same reasons). I feel like I have a fresh start ahead of me and I always feel like getting organized and ready to jump back into routine after the season full of parties and lots of "extra" happenings going on. January 4 is my Birthday, so that always make things feel "new" to me too...another milestone in life, very close to the new year. I haven't always made New Year's resolutions, but I am feeling particularly committed this year and so I have a smallish list of things to work on. I'll call them my resolutions. What are yours?
So, all this "newness" makes me feel like I can take on the world, or, OK, at least a project.
Last year, I tried to do P365 (where you take a picture a day and scrap them one week at a time)...notice "tried" is in italics, because I didn't finish:( But, I learned along the way where I went wrong and I am going to try again. I am feeling energized about this. I went back and looked at the few P365 LO's I did last year and it was fun to remember those days, exactly a year ago now. And I thought "how cool would that be to have the whole year of memories, big and small, chronicled like that?" So, my determination is renewed. I will complete P365 in 2010 and next year, I will have all of 2010 to look back on day by day.
Whether yo do P365 or not, go back and look at what you were scrapping, doing, writing, photographing a year ago...it's really neat to look at a year later and see what has changed and what is still the same.
To get myself ready for P365, I went back and took my week 3 photos from last year and did a "practice" LO using Chelle's new P365 kits...Day by Day: starter kit and Day by Day: January mini.


Isn't it bright and fun? I think I am ready!

Have a happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment