....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Freebie: Half Moon Bay QP

Hello!  Here is Liz and I have a Tuesday Freebie you.  It is a Quickpage using Chelle’s kit “Half Moon Bay”.  I love this kit.  Here is the LO it is based on:

galveston

And here is the linked preview to QP:

Half Moon Bay QP Preview

Okay, there you have it.  Have fun enjoy and come back on Thursday to see a sneak peek of Chelle’s new release.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie. I just love lighthouses.

    ReplyDelete