....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb 5th - Gallery Standouts!!!



Happy Saturday! Kelli here with a few fabulous layouts I found in Chelle's gallery at ScrapMatters from this week.
Take a look at this LO by Diana (ngneer98) using On The Trail. Aren't her pictures just amazing?!?

How about this fun swimming page from Bethanny using Make a Splash? I just love how she used those doodled frames!


And wow, take a look at Amanda's (dznyscrapper) stunning LO using Holly Jolly Holiday.


All images are linked, so be sure to stop by the gallery and leave some love on these great pages!

Want to know how YOU can see one of your very own LO's featured here on Chelle's blog?!? Just be sure to upload any LO or hybrid creation to Chelle's designer gallery at ScrapMatters. It's that simple. You never know where it may lead!

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow; thanks so much for featuring my page! The blues in that kit just worked perfectly and the thing with the frames, well, that was a bit of a happy accident. I love that! :-) I feel honored for being featured here; thanks, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for choosing my layout! I just had to use that eagle element with those pictures, and the colors of that kit were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my layout! When I seen Jolly Holly Holiday I knew it would look great with pictures of Kailee in her winter coat. ;) I love how this page turned out.

    ReplyDelete