....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Product Flashback

Hello! Shanell Here to bring you a Monday edition of Product Flashback! A few weeks ago when the CT was making the valentine project, I found the Homemade kit was not one in my stash. I quickly got it and fell in L.O.V.E! I couldn't believe all the little details that Chelle had put into this kit! It was so fabulous, that I knew I had to share it with all of you.

What I loved most were the little baking touches. There are cupcake liner flowers, cupcake liner rounds, the frosting flowers in three colors are adorable! Plus the muffins, cookies, and cupcakes! We all know how awesome Chelle's felties are...you will not be disappointed with these ones either! I also had fun playing with the Christmas Add-on...
Did you realize there were TWO entire FELT ALPHAS in this kit??? plus, can you even say how cute the polka dot mitten is??? I used these two kits, which coordinate beautifully, to make a two pager about some Christmas cookies

My girls couldn't get over the chocolate chip cookies and sprinkles. I loved all the baking elements that I could use. My favorite though, I mentioned before, the CUPCAKE LINERS! Seriously cute stuff! If you haven't checked this out, I would take a closer peek!

Kayla (keepscrappin) also used it in a layout not about baking, that was super cute of her little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment