....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Flashback time!




Hi everyone, Janine here! I don't know about you but all this cold weather makes me long for spring. We even had some snow here in Texas where I live if you can believe it! Today I'm in a spring kind of mood to think of warmer weather and trips outside playing. The kit that brings this to mind for me is Chelle's Creations Bug Catcher.

Take a look at this adorable kit:

Now here is some eye candy using this adorable kit that I found surfing the gallery for some inspiration:

Here is one from Kendalt please go leave these ladies some love for their layouts:


Here is a great one from Sparky Spirits I love the scalloped border she used:




Check out this adorable no-photo layout by Shari, I just love how she captured this memory even though she didn't have any pictures!



Last but not least is this adorable layout from Calliclaire, I love the close-up of the little bug in the hand and all the layering.


I hope these layouts have helped you experience some warmth during this cold season, have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the product flashback. Thanks so much for showcasing my LO. It is one of my favorites. I love, love this kit and the LO brings back some very fond memories. :)

    ReplyDelete