....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Release Friday: Street Smarts Collab and Primarily Stitched Alpha Plus Wordart and Blog Freebie

It is Friday and Chelle once again has some awesome products for us!  First up, Chelle has teamed up with Connie Prince to brings us Street Smarts and coordinating wordart!  A great kit for the kid in all of us.  The possibilities are endless.

Chelle also stitched up a fantastic alpha called Primarily Stitched Alpha.  It works well with Street Smarts but would work with any of Chelle’s kits!And here is some CT inspiration:

 collage copy

And finally, here is the freebie that coordinates with Street Smarts: Have a fabulous weekend!  And don’t forget to give your suggestions of what Chelle should do for her next kit!  You could win that kit for free!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'd like to see what you could do with a 'chore' theme. Especially, taking out the trash and emptying the dishwasher! I can't find anything to go with pictures of my kids doing chores.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a kit for Homecoming Court and Proms. I have a lot of pictures of both but can't find the perfect kit to scrap them with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Th♥nks for sharing!

    I've been looking for a kit to scrap my daughter's speech and debate team pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this still available? Link to ScrapMatters seems to be invalid. I'd like to purchase this kit, but I can't find it for sale.... :(

    -Mags / MagsGraphics.com
    mags at magsgraphics.com

    ReplyDelete