....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Product Flashback

Hi Everyone, it's Emma (hobbes130) here to bring you a super product flashback. Where did the summer go! It's fall already and I am now beginning to think about Christmas! I am a little obsessive when it comes to holidays I love to get started early, making lists, shopping (what girl doesn't) and my favorite thing of all is decorating the house. As soon as December 1st starts I am literally chomping at the bit to hang the stockings and get the tree up. As a primary school teacher Christmas always starts early for me, by the middle of November we will be rehearsing the play, practicing carols and making christmas crafts.

So in honor of my favorite christmas activity I am flashing back to


Chelle also has the felt nativity available separately.
Now for some inspiration, just look at this wonderful digi creations using this kit I was spoilt for choice in the Scrap Matters gallery for what to show off there were so many wonderful layouts and projects.

Shari

Krisi66
Neeny
becca372
panders77
emileem
jewelz729




No comments:

Post a Comment