....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, September 13, 2010

September's Journaling Jumpstart




Hi Everyone, it's Kate (mom2my2monkeys), here with this months Journal jump start. I am one of those scrappers who likes to journal every page. Sometimes, I journal, but have no idea where to put it and end up saving my page for upload without my journaling and it makes me cringe every time I see it! It's not that I can't journal the page because of a loss for words, it's more of a loss for placement! Even using a template doesn't always help me, it just looks funny or the template doesn't show where to put your journaling. So my journal jump start is a little different than normal - I want you to come up with a creative way of incorporating your journaling with your page - it could be a page border, on a text path around your photo's, down one side etc etc. I would love to see the ways you can place your journaling on your page, but still make it feel like it belongs on that page.

For once, getting a little creative with my journaling worked to my advantage. I love how the page below turned out and I managed to write down everything I wanted to! The page below is of my oldest playing soccer using Chelle's kit "Kick-It!"

{Click for Credits}

Need a little help getting started? Check out these fantastic journal helpers in Chelle's store, that are bound to help you get a little more creative with your journaling!



I can't wait to see what you come up with, have fun being creative with your journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment