....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Spotlight (On Sunday)

Hi everyone!! It’s canadianmommy and I’m so sorry that this post is a day LATE! Ack! I don’t know what I was thinking yesterday….. but here are your gallery picks. I am sure after seeing them you will agree they were worth the wait!

First up, look at this gorgeous page by neenee using Sew Crafty:

neenee_digidare195_web

I love her title work and the story she tells. Her cluster of elements is perfect too!

and now this beauty by briarwoodpups using Let’s Camp S’More:

logsmall

I love the clean lines of this page and how she framed the photo!

And last but definitely not least is this fabulous page from TanyaH666 using Pearly Whites:

MyToofsLow

Her layering is AMAZING and those photos are adorable!

Keep those layouts coming and you could be featured on the Saturday Spotlight too! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment