....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Memory Spark Monday - Holiday Traditions

Hi everyone! Fiona here for another Memory Spark Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fantastic Black Friday! And since it's now the Monday after Thanksgiving it is official........Christmas is on it's way! I am so excited. I love everything about Christmas, about the whole month of December in fact! There are just so many family traditions that take place at this time of year. Holiday traditions that I look forward to all year. When I think back to my childhood, these traditions are what I remember most. I remember decorating the tree, watching the Santa Claus Parade, taking part in the church Christmas pageant, my dad videotaping us opening our presents Christmas morning, and our big family Christmas dinners. These traditions are still important to me today. They are the memories I want my children to have when they grow up. I looked back through my pictures of the last couple of years and found some photos that I hadn't gotten around to scrapping. They are pictures of my daughter's very first time in the our church's Christmas pageant. I wanted to scrap them so that she can always look back and remember her first time in the pageant and how her daddy dressed up like a shepherd to be in it with her. It is a memory of the start of a new tradition for her.


using: O Come Let Us Adore Him and Scrap Like Alli by Chelle's Creations

What traditions do you have at this time of year? What memories do you have of them? What makes this time of year so special to you? Scrap about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment