....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Want this freebie?

All you need to do is become a fan of Chelle's Creations! (If you already are a fan, you don't have to do anything) It's the first of my special treats for facebook fans:




Here's the LINK if you are not already a fan!  Now spread the word! I'm trying to win a contest.  And the best part is you win in the process (free stuff).  Woo Hoo!

The deadline is Monday Nov 9th 6 pm MST.  After that the link will be sent out to all fans.

2 comments:

  1. oh so fun!
    thanks bunches, am crossing my fingers that you win the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could make it in time, but I would like you to know that no matter what you just got yourself a brazillian fan! (forgive my english =/) COngratulations you have lovely stuff!
    Hope you get it there! By Mille Melo.

    ReplyDelete