....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Memory Spark Monday - Thankful

Krisi here with today's Memory Spark. There are many ways to brainstorm about things (lists, clusters, doodles, word clouds, etc.). Today I want to talk about brainstorming what you are Thankful for. I understand that it is only those in the United States that is celebrating Thanksgiving this week, but we ALL have something to be thankful for. Take 2 minutes (or 5 if you have it) to quickly brainstorm things you are thankful for. The list for me could go on and on forever if I had the time to write it all down. This week we as a family are going to create a Thankful tree (see images below). Each member of the family on Wednesday night will write down 4 or 5 things they are thankful for and we will display (and probably bring with us to grandmas) our tree to show others what we are thankful for as well.  Many of you who read Chelle's blog also frequent ScrapMatters you may know that some scrappers have been working on blessing books - basically scrapbooking one page each week about things they are thankful for. This is a fabulous way to show things you are thankful for. Our own Chelle has been working on a Blessings book - I know her goal was to have it done by Thanksgiving and I am not sure if she is going to meet her goal or not (maybe she will pop in and let us know) but I wanted to share a few of my favorite pages that she has done (maybe this will inspire me to do a book for next year.

Images are linked so you can leave some love:

Being_Married_to_post

hoome_to_post

temple_to_post

and this is my absolute favorite one. In fact when I saw this one -- it made me cry. As a nurse I felt so good to know that someone actually notices and takes the time to document the care a nurse has given.

nurses_to_post

There you have it, a few of Chelle's  blessing book pages. Now time to get busy and write down some of the things you are thankful for. If you choose to scrapbook it link back here so we can see too!

Krisi

No comments:

Post a Comment