....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are you ready to scrap some summer pictures? It's Tuesday Freebie Time!

Hi everyone, Janine here with this week's Tuesday Freebie. I love food fresh off the grill and grilled food and watermelon just scream summer to me. I was so thrilled when Chelle came out with her kit Chillin' and Grillin' because it just screams summer fun!

Take a look at this amazing kit Chillin' & Grillin'




So since I love this kit so much I made a set of two wordarts for you this week, take a look at what you will be getting:

You can download this freebie HERE, please leave a note here or on 4shared if you download I love to read them. I hope you all have an amazing summer!


11 comments:

  1. Thank You - Both are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. The watermelon is just what aI was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love this kit... I think I need to go see if I bought it already! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I LOVE all your word art. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the adorable word art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kit! Thank you for the word art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome! TYVM for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bonito material, gracias y felicidades...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete