....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Name and a Blessing...LDS Freebie Blog Train

Hello blog train travelers!  Hope you are having a great day!

I have a special treat for all you blog train travelers: 20% off my store Aug 1 - Aug 5th.  Use code: LDSblogAug20
Check out some of my newest products:

And a few old favorites:

And now what you came for...here's my portion for you:


Image is linked or click here

Here's a preview of all the blog train pieces you can collect:



Now off to Larisa's blog

16 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im trying to get into the store, to grab some goodies and make the most of the 20% off but I cant get into scrapmatters!!
    Is it just me??

    Tracy
    (gutted I can buy :( )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! The lace is amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I love the "precious" tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lace and that floral swirl are so beautiful and precious in their presentation. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your talents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely and elegant, love it all, thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also am having a challenge at scrapmatters. I've tried signing up for and validating my account for several days, but can't. I really want to by your Girl Power, and Camp Smore kits to scrapbook the Girl Scout Camp I went to with my daughter last week. I've tried emailing denise@scrapmatters.com but haven't heard from her.

    Please Help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful. thank-you.

    ReplyDelete