....

Don't miss another freebie, sale, or special announcement!
Use the newsletter sign-up forms right over there --->
Pick the one that fits your interests: Regular newsletter or CU only.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a Sneak Peek

Hi everyone! Cara here with a sneak peek of Chelle's newest kit that arrives at ScrapMatters tomorrow. This collab between Chelle and the awesome Erica Zane is my favorite kit... EVER. I have some very special pictures that have been waiting for this beautiful kit. It's awesome! Here's a look at the peek:
Liz will be posting creative inspiration from our tremendously talented CT tomorrow to tempt you. So 'snip' those loose ends and 'zip' on over to ScrapMatters' Store tomorrow for this bright, fun and versatile kit!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, if it is what I think it is I am sew excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit looks like it could be all about me. I am definitely getting this one. You have a new fan!

    ReplyDelete